- Issue Time
Contact us: Twitter | Medium | Telegram | YouTube
The future of SFIL and FIL
Let’s dive into the background of Filecoin:
- 1. Founder. Juan Benet, the founder of Filecoin, is a computer expert from Stanford University. Meanwhile, he is the founder of IPFS and co-founder of CoinList.
- 2. Team. Filecoin’s core team members are mainly graduate from world- famous universities, such as Harvard, Stanford, Yale, etc.
- 3. Investors. I’m sure that we are all familiar with Filecoin’s investors, such as well-known crypto investment institution A16Z, Sequoia Capital, DCG Capital, YC2, Stanford University Foundation, etc. Grayscale Fund, the largest crypto fund institution, has also been continuing its FIL accumulation spree.
- 4. Dex exchanges. Like mainstream currencies such as BTC and ETH, Filecoin has been listed on 200+ exchanges, including Coinbase, Binance, FTX, etc. It is a super hot project with 2 million+ users worldwide and a daily trading volume of over 1 billion USD.
Therefore, Filecoin is a mainstream cryptocurrency that has reached broad consensus across the globe.
The destination of SFIL and FIL — foundation for Metaverse and Web3.0
As we all know, Metaverse is the destination for the development of blockchain, and the final presentation form of blockchain technology is Web3.0. The common feature for Metaverse and Web3.0 is that users can control their data. Users’ data will be stored in a decentralized data storage network instead of a high-risk centralized database, which is the solid foundation for Metaverse and Web3.0.
Distributed storage is essential for Web3.0 and the Metaverse, and Filecoin is currently the most famous project in the distributed storage field and the one that is most likely to be a success.
Therefore, Filecoin has a promising future:
- 1. Hard-working team. Filecoin team has stood the test of time. After breaking the historic ICO record in 2017, the official team has been going all out to guarantee the successful launch of the mainnet. It was finally launched in 2021. In the past four years, many famous blockchain projects have suspended operations. And Filecoin has remained true to its original aspiration and has been working hard to move forward. To conclude, they are a reliable team.
- 2. FVM release. The Filecoin team will release FVM-based smart contract functions in 2022. In the future, smart contracts and DApps can be deployed on the Filecoin blockchain. Moreover, FVM is an EVM system that is compatible with Ethereum. We can imagine that numerous applications and smart contracts will be deployed based on Filecoin in the days to come. Therefore, a large amount of FIL will be consumed, which is undoubtedly positive news for the price of FIL.
- 3. Price of $FIL. As ordinary investors, we care about the token price the most. We just talked about the price of FIL. Filecoin is the vital infrastructure for Web3.0 and the Metaverse, and the decentralized storage field will continue to receive more public attention in the long run. Filecoin will launch FVM in 2022 and it will become the underlying blockchain with a prosperous ecosystem like Ethereum and Solana. All in all, FIL will continue to bring good news for us.
- 4. Third parties recommendation. Just as many KOLs have analyzed, FIL is likely to move into the TOP10 in terms of market capitalization in the short to medium term. Moreover, FIL will hopefully enter the TOP3 in the long term.
SFIL’s price fluctuates along with the rise and fall of FIL. Therefore, when FIL’s price skyrockets, SFIL will also usher in a price rise.